About Erion Mud
There are 10 primary classes and 30 subclasses to choose from:
- Archers, fighters who hunt with bows and arrows.
- Clerics, healers and masters of defensive spells.
- Gaians, controllers of the earth.
- Illusionists, masters of deception and tricks of the mind.
- Mages, skilled spellcasters.
- Monks are martially trained and devout unarmed fighters.
- Necromancers, masters of the undead and maledictions.
- Psionicists, those who harvest power from within themselves.
- Thieves, stealthy pickpocketers who throw stars or wield daggers.
- Warriors, daemon summoners and masters of combat.
- Witches, spellcasters skilled in maledictions.
- Multiclassing: max of 2 classes
- Max level: Hero 150, Legend 151
- Equipment modification through runes, spellcasting, crafting, and gems
- Restart command: play as many classes and races as you want w/o deleting
- Class command: replace a class without restarting
- Race command: change your race or evolve into a stronger version of your race
- Faux levels: gain practices, hp and mana after reaching max level
- Stats influence many character facets
- Hardcore toggle
- Weekly automated events (xp, qp, gold, no quest timers, bloodbaths)
- Fishing as a quiet side activity
- Mission progress tracking system for custom-built quests
New unique buff: Ascendance. Acquired with Legend Tiers!
New introduction/newbie area: Nokova Island!
Seeds can now be placed in the crafting inventory!
Soundpack updated to add tracks for each area in the game!
New spam toggles to condense buffs into a single line, such as 'Aelyn has buffed you up!'.
Account-wide achievements are in as well as craftable fishing rods!
Added the ability to cook corpses and fish over a campfire to boost their healing properties.
New Artisan house spells: Shatter and Tenacious Gatherer!
New Illusionist DoT spell: Phantom Vortex!
New Legend area: Demon Eruption. Waypoints added around the realm for quick travel.